Some of the new features in RabbitMQ 3.4
- A fast reply-to mechanism for RPC clients, read more about direct reply-to here.
- Allow plugins to be enabled / disabled without restarting the server
- Allow crashing queue processes to recover, using persistent data if present
- Monitoring and limiting of queue length in bytes
- Allows .net-based clients to reconnect automatically after network failure
- .... and much more!
Read about all new features, performance improvements and bug fixes in RabbitMQ 3.4.0 release here .
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions or feedback.