User Access Control
CloudAMQP is made for team members to be able to work alongside each other. A team
can consist of one or several different members, and members can be given
roles suitable for their purpose. These settings are handled from the control
panel of your instance.
The following role of team members decides member permissions:
- Admin - Full access to team instances
- DevOps - Full access to instances (including create/delete)
- Member - Manage instances (access control panel)
- Monitor - View instances (restricted access control panel) Not allowed to reconfigure, reboot, restart, etc.
- Billing Manager - Full billing access
- Compliance Manager - Full agreements access