CloudAMQP is no longer available through IBM Cloud. Visit our start page for an up to date list of supported platforms and data centers.CloudAMQP Supported Clouds and Platforms
CloudAMQP is available in the IBM Cloud Catalogue!
We are happy to announce that we have completed the integration to IBM Cloud Catalogue.
A link to the new catalog can be found here: https://cloud.ibm.com/catalog/services/cloudamqp
Information to users that are still using legacy instances on IBM cloud
This information only affects users that are still on IBM Cloud, who have not yet migrated. CloudAMQP have kept support for servers at the IBM Cloud since September. We will start to delete users still using legacy instances on IBM Cloud instances during next week, December 6.
How does this affect you?
CloudAMQP has been depricated from IBM since September: https://www.ibm.com/blogs/cloud-archive/2018/08/third-party-service-deprecation-elephantsql-cloudamqp/
Users that has not yet migrated has not been able to reach the control panel for a while. Data has been stored on the server on the same place and with the same connection string. These servers will now be deleted on December 6.
What you need to do now
You can choose to migrate your instance to the new IBM Cloud Catalogue, or migrate to CloudAMQP directly.
Option 1: Integrate into the new IBM Cloud Catalogue
- Set up a new CloudAMQP instance at: https://cloud.ibm.com/catalog/services/cloudamqp
- Follow this migration guide: https://www.cloudamqp.com/docs/cluster_migration.html
Option 2: Integrate with the CloudAMQP services directly.
- Create a new account with CloudAMQP on cloudamqp.com (or use an old one if you have one)
- Tell CloudAMQP which server(s) (hostname or generated vhost, 8 random chars) you want to move, and the last four chars of the password for the autogenerated vhost.
- ClodAMQP will move the servers to the account created in 1.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.